EAS Extends Call for Papers Deadline Again
All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS website by April 30.
Call for Papers
Submission deadline has been
through Tuesday, April 30!
All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS website by April 30
Reminder: Invited speakers should not submit abstracts to EAS until requested.
The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars.
Please carefully review the following information:
- Invited speakers must not submit abstracts to EAS until requested
- All contributed abstracts must be submitted through our website at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two posters.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2012 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed submissions will be notified in July 2013 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.
Registered attendees can join us November 18th at 4pm in the DoubleTree hotel to hear from the winner of the 2013 EAS Award for Outstanding Achievements in the Fields of Analytical Chemistry, Dr. Irving W Wainer. Professor Wainer comes to us as an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and Senior Investigator in the Laboratory of Clinical Investigation at the National Institute on Aging/NIH. We are delighted to have the opportunity to highlight his contributions and encourage you to make an effort to attend.