White Post, VA — The Laboratory Products Association (LPA) is pleased to announce its new directors who were recently elected or re-elected to serve a three-year term on the board of directors. The slate was announced by the association’s chair, Kelly Williams, on Oct. 5 during its virtual Annual Meeting.
The following individuals were elected to serve as directors on the LPA Board of Directors for the 2020-2023 board term:
- Jim Averso - Vice President, Sales & Marketing, I.W. Tremont
- Ken Falkowitz - VP, Strategic Marketing, DWK Life Sciences
- Bill Halsey - Area Business Manager, Mettler Toledo
- Michael Klipstein - Chief Commercial Officer, Thomas Scientific
- Harry Ruska - General Manager, GFS Chemicals
Those currently serving on the LPA Board of Directors are:
- Kelly Williams (Chair) - Senior Director, Channel Management, Laboratory Products, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Kevin Frake (Vice Chair) - Vice President, Business Development, Integrated Liner Technologies
- Pat Anderson - President, Labconco Corp.
- Amy Debroczy - Director of Global Channels, Corning Life Sciences
- David D'Angelo - Vice President, Global Portfolio Management, Fisher Scientific Channel
- Michael Faulkner - General Manager & CEO, LAUDA Brinkmann, LP
- Liz Kasberg - GM Commercial - Consumables USCAN, Cytiva
- Leo Stevens - SVP, Global Pricing, Analytics & Sales, Cole-Parmer
- Warren Stone - Senior Vice President Research & Applied Solutions, North America, MilliporeSigma
- Ryan Titmas – President & CEO, Elementar Americas, Inc.
- Jonathan Yoppi - Vice President, Portfolio Management, Americas, VWR, part of Avantor
- Amy-Jo Yogmas - Vice President, Sales and Channel Management, Boekel Scientific