PerkinElmer Informatics Conference & User Group Meeting Fast Approaching
The 2013 User Group Meeting puts the spotlight on the incredible range of science and scientists that make up the PerkinElmer Informatics community.
A dynamic exchange of ideas among executives, thought leaders, customers and business partners.
Westin Waltham Boston
730 Third Avenue
Tuesday - Wednesday
October 1-2, 2013
The 2013 User Group Meeting puts the spotlight on the incredible range of science and scientists that make up the PerkinElmer Informatics community. PerkinElmer will be presenting and discussing how their end-to-end informatics solutions are helping inform scientific and business decisions, from academia through all stages of R&D and into QA/QC and manufacturing processes.
- Personal Productivity - Tools that help individual students, teachers, professors, and scientists draw, search, create, and explore-featuring the new ChemDraw® and Chem3D® iPad® apps
- R&D Solutions - All the tools needed to foster informed insight and drive R&D forward. The whole team - chemists, biologists, formulators, EH&S managers and IP lawyers - can work collaboratively knowing that PerkinElmer's R&D solutions are securely capturing complex workflows and making sense of multiple datatypes to enable R&D breakthroughs
- QA/QC - Integrated solutions that drive productivity and reduce costs in the laboratory through automation, control, and documentation of tests and procedures
- Data Analysis and Visualization - The TIBCO Spotfire® platform helps scientists uncover opportunities, anticipate trends, and accelerate discovery by bringing data to life.
- Imaging Software - Offers comprehensive solutions for 3D microscopy and High Content Screening image analysis integrated with an enterprise level image and data management system
The 2013 PerkinElmer Informatics User Group Meeting is complimentary for all attendees.
Multiple presentations, panels, and workshops featuring customer stories, product developments, and industry trends will anchor the 2-day agenda-with ample time for networking and getting acquainted. And don't miss the special Tuesday Night Social Event!
Keynote speakers this year include:
Lars Bauerle, VP Product Strategy, TIBCO Spotfire
Michael Stapleton, VP & General Manager, PerkinElmer Informatics
Dr. Layne A. Morsch, The University of Illinois - Springfield
Robin Smith, VP, Global R&D - Environmental Health, PerkinElmer Inc.
Lance Dieter, Associate Principle Scientist, Merck
Patrick Diller, Digital Product Manager Science, Engineering & Math, McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Kevin J. Otteni, Project & QC Manager, Lord Corporation