Adsorbent Efficiently Removes Endotoxin
Endotoxin or lipopolysaccharides (LPS) are highly toxic components of the outer cell membrane of Gram-negative bacteria
Etoxiclear™ is a high performance, non ion-exchange, synthetic affinity chromatography adsorbent allowing cost effective and efficient endotoxin removal. Available as an adsorbent slurry for column packing and in an extensive range of disposable columns to suit your process. Etoxiclear™ adsorbent comprises a novel synthetic chemical bi-dentate ligand derived from PBL’s Mimetic Ligand™ technology and is coupled to our proprietary PuraBead® 6XL base matrix which binds in a spatially selective and optimal manner to the LPS molecule.
EtoxiClear™ can also remove endotoxin from a range of buffer solutions including PBS and other balanced salt solutions used in cell culture.
- Specifically designed for Endotoxin removal
- Cost effective and scalable solution
- Suitable for use in GMP environments
- High endotoxin dynamic binding capacity (> 1,000,000 EU/ml)
- Compatible with wide range of proteins
- Low protein binding (typically >90% recovery)
- Highly stable, synthetic, non-toxic affinity ligand
Etoxiclear™ is available in a pre-packed column form, and also as a slurry. For more information or to purchase, please visit: https://www.prometicbioseparations.com/applications/endotoxin-removal/