The VIP® ECO product line now includes two 115V upright models to facilitate easy replacement of ultra-low temperature freezers without the need to update outlets in existing facilities.
Available in 25.7 cu.ft. and 18.6 cu.ft. cabinet sizes, the new models are pending ENERGY STAR® Certification.
Benefits of VIP ECO Freezers
VIP ECO freezers represent an advanced combination of cabinet design, electronics and critical refrigeration components for enhanced security, performance and cost-effective operation.
Natural refrigerants used in VIP ECO freezers minimize environmental impact without compromising ultra-low temperature performance. VIP ECO -86°C freezers deliver more energy efficient and dependable ultra-low temperature storage with forward performing cooling systems.
VIP ECO Highlights:
- Fast pull-down to -80°C demonstrates reserve cooling power
- Fast recovery after door openings protects stored biological product integrity
- Narrow interior uniformity, top to bottom, side to side, front to back minimizes uncertainty
- Patented VIP Series cabinet design slows warm-up during power outage, saves energy
- Unique internal heat exchanger increases performance envelope, tolerates high ambient temperatures
About PHC Corporation of North America
PHC Corporation of North America, formerly known as Panasonic Healthcare Corporation of North America, is a subsidiary of PHC Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, a global leader in development, design and manufacturing of laboratory equipment for biopharmaceutical, life sciences, academic, healthcare and government markets.