The byko-visc DS Viscometer displays simultaneous direct digital readouts of Krebs units (KU), centipoise (cP), and grams (gm).
The viscometer calculates viscosity values within seconds simply by lowering the spindle into the sample, which automatically starts and stops the shaft rotation. The digital stormer maintains the rotational speed at 200 rpms in compliance with ASTM D 562.
Key features include:
- Ease of use—automatic rotational speed control
- Automatically calculates KU, centipose, and gram units
- Printer interface for test report output
- Instrument base accessory to fit quart, pint, 1/2 pint containers
- Calibrated with NIST traceable oils
- Universal power supply—one model for global use