BUFFALO, NY — Mokon, the manufacturer of choice for high-quality circulating liquid temperature control systems since 1955 is pleased to announce the expansion of its line of Heat Transfer Fluid Systems with the addition of the HTF 400 Series. The HTF 400 Series maximizes performance with fluid temperatures up to 400°F (204°C), offering our customers a higher temperature range for lower-end process requirements.
“The small footprint and design of the HTF 400 Series system is ideal for process applications where space is limited and continuous temperature control is required,“ Rob Kennery, vice president of sales and marketing says. “Mokon is always striving to meet the needs of our customers with a wide range of process heating requirements.”
HTF 400 Series Oil Systems
- Temperatures up to 400°F (204°C).
- Heating and cooling design standard.
- Compact and portable—ideal for process applications where space is limited.
- High-efficiency gear pump.
- Non-proprietary microprocessor-based controller.
- cULus 508A labeled electrical sub-panel.
- Custom designs, options, international certifications, and accessories available.