Before analysis, samples must be prepared so they can be observed by the instrument properly. There are a variety of methods for preparing samples for different applications, from complex processes like microwave digestion to simpler processes like milling and liquid handling. Automated sample preparation systems have numerous benefits, such as increasing lab throughput, lessening the margin for error, and minimizing the risk of staff developing repetitive strain injuries.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when purchasing a sample preparation system
- Reducing lab plastic and reagent waste
- Advances in mass spectrometry-based proteomics
- The benefits of automated liquid handling for microscale samples
- Getting the most out of your homogenizer
- How to achieve consistency with microwave digestion