Drug identification—identifying unknown substances. You need to quickly identify and confirm unknown substances whether in the laboratory or in the field. You need something compact and portable for any situation and results must be fast and accurate— so much depends on it.
Unknown substances, regardless of visual appearance or form, are quickly identified from their unique infrared spectrum, which is automatically matched to a database, just like identifying a human fingerprint. Each analysis takes less than one minute and requires no sample preparation or additional chemicals or consumables. Due to its compact size and durable components, the ALPHA II Drug Identification Kit is not only suitable for stationary use, but is portable and allows for use in mobile laboratories.
The ALPHA II Drug Identification Kit quickly and reliably identifies legal and illegal substances using infrared spectroscopy and is ideal for law enforcement, security, and safety organizations. Save time and money by conducting your own analysis in-house or on the road.
- Unambiguous identification, regardless of visual appearance
- Fast analysis time (less than a minute) eliminates waiting for results from the lab
- Reliable, accurate results
- Easy operation, requires no specialist skills
- No sample preparation, chemicals, or solvents required
- Highly specialized drug library from TICTAC Communications Ltd., containing spectra of legal and illegal drugs. The library is regularly updated to include new “legal highs”/NPS
- Comprehensive complete ATR library containing 26,000 spectra of forensic and pharmaceutical compounds, chemicals, and polymers
- Accredited by CAST (Centre for Applied Science and Technology in the UK) for the identification of Ketamine and Mephedrone
Bruker is your trusted source for fast and reliable infrared analysis. With over 50 years of experience, Bruker is driven to provide the best analytical and diagnostic solutions for each analytical task that enables our customers to improve the quality of human life through our innovative and high-performance scientific instrumentation.