Live Air Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
In this webinar, we’ll introduce you to laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and demonstrate how this software can help you achieve regulatory compliant, quality data management throughout your product’s lifecycle.
Automated data management software allows for an effective means to manage all aspects of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, and testing in one convenient, easy-to-use software program.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How a LIMS can be a solution to your data management challenges
- How it handles your information; organization, tracking, scheduling, and monitoring functions
- Advanced analytics capabilities for critical business decision making
- Data security and regulatory compliance features
- Unique functional benefits of STARLIMS solutions within each phase of the pharmaceutical product life cycle
Anna grew up in Oregon where she developed her interests in science, nature, and writing. She earned a bachelor's degree in biochemistry and biophysics at Oregon State University, then attended the University of Hawaii where she earned her PhD in cell and molecular biology. After returning to Oregon, she spent a year in postdoctoral training at Oregon Health and Science university and worked within the laboratory of a biotech startup prior to joining The Med Writers. In her free time, Anna enjoys birding, gardening, and reading.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager