This webinar will discuss good ergonomic practices to use in laboratory and office settings. You will learn how to recognize the most common risk factors and how to mitigate them. Proper set up for common lab tasks and computer workstations will be presented. Benefits and drawbacks of the latest innovations and research will also be covered. Time permitting, additional stressors, such as lighting, illumination and environmental factors will be discussed.
As an attendee, you will learn more about:
- Definition of ergonomics and what it covers
- Risk factors and how to recognize them
- Proper ergonomics for common lab tasks
- Proper ergonomics for workstations (computer, microscope work, etc.)
- Innovations/technology advances
- Contributing stressors