Ask the Expert Webinar
Available On Demand Now!
In many life science applications, such as growing and storing cell cultures, the carbon dioxide (CO2) incubators that house these cell cultures must maintain an ideal environment for cell growth by providing CO2 control in a humidified atmosphere with a consistent temperature. The incubators must also be adequately sealed to isolate cell cultures from external conditions and to prevent outside contaminants from affecting the sampling. This requires that the CO2 concentration, relative humidity, and temperature be measured and controlled with extreme accuracy and reliability. Choosing high-quality measurement technologies and precisely measuring CO2 levels is critical for successful incubator operation, but most importantly, for optimal cell growth.
As an attendee, you will learn more about:
- Incubator measurement methods and the importance of choosing high-quality sensors
- The challenges of achieving accurate measurements and how to overcome them
- The technology behind high-end sensors and the key benefits
- How to install measurement technology accurately and key considerations when installing
- The importance of spot-checking and field calibrations to ensure the most accurate readings
Application Sales Engineer