Human error is possible any time an analyst weighs a sample, reads a glass buret or performs any sample preparation steps. Attend this webinar to understand how to improve weighing, assess the risk of using manual burets and integrate sample preparation will help control the impact of human error and increase the accuracy of your results.
James Palmer, Product Specialist at Sartorius, will provide an introduction into removing the influence of operators and the environment on weighing results. Dr. Kerri-Ann Blake will provide some tips for the lab bench and discuss how integrating auxiliary devices can increase titration accuracy and avoid human error.
Join us for a live Q&A session at the end of these presentations and ask these experts about potential human error in your laboratory.
Who should attend?
- Analysts performing potentiometric or Karl Fischer titration interested in identifying how human error might be skewing their results
- Lab managers looking to increase accuracy by learning simple tips they can share with their lab staff
- Anyone wanting to learn about the latest devices that can be integrated into titration
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how to improve weighing results
- Receive tips for improving titration accuracy
- Understand how 3rd party devices can be added to Metrohm systems to improve workflow and remove human error