If you work in the chemical or polymer industry, you know that even the most basic measurements can come with more challenges than expected for a fairly simple process. Sample preparation and measurements are time-consuming and can threaten production and release schedules, not to mention the risks to worker and environmental safety due to spills and use of hazardous solvents. These risks cascade into budgetary constraints because they often carry an adverse impact on profitability. If you haven’t considered near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy to reduce or eliminate concerns associated with many types of routine chemical analyses, now is the time.
In this educational webinar, Elena Hagemann, Metrohm USA Spectroscopy Applications Scientist, and Dr. Adam J. Hopkins, Spectroscopy Product Manager, will present case studies to show you which types of analyses profit from NIR and how to implement it quickly and cost-effectively. It may not be as complicated as you think.
Who should attend?
- Laboratory and production managers looking to decrease analytical turn-around time
- Plant managers and company executives seeking improvements in worker and environmental safety
- Anyone interested in decreasing their facility’s risk profile
- Scientists and technicians who want to increase their productivity
Key learning points
- Learn how to eliminate the material costs and hazards associated with traditional analytical methods
- Discover how high precision NIR spectroscopy eliminates human errors in measurements
- Understand what kinds of problems can be addressed by NIR spectroscopy
- Find out how to overcome challenges commonly associated with NIR method development