Live Air Date: Thursday, June 16, 2016
Chlorine, strong bases like sodium or potassium hydroxide and mineral acids are fundamental chemicals used in the production processes covering a wide range of industries from food and beverage to personal care products. The assay, handling, and analysis of these products is a common challenge in manufacturing facilities. Performing accurate assays of these materials is critical for quality control and commerce. Learn from industry expert Susan Anderson to understand the analytical needs and challenges and how to perform the measurements using dedicated process and laboratory analyzers.
As an attendee, you will learn more about:
- Ways to simplify quality control measurements from industry expert Susan Anderson
- The best technologies for accurate analysis of chlor alkali products and chemicals
Who should attend?
- QA/QC managers and process control managers in caustic & chlorine, pulp & paper, food, metals & mining, pharmaceutical, soaps & detergents, electroplating, and wastewater treatment
- Safety and regulatory managers from chemical manufacturing industries
- Those who are producing and using caustic and chlorine products in their manufacturing processes
Proudly Sponsored by
Dr. Susan Rae Anderson - Independent Consultant - Analytical Chemistry, S.R. Anderson Consulting, Formerly Olin Corporation
Tim Deschaines - Product Manager - Process Analytics, Metrohm USA