Live Air Date: Thursday, June 6, 2013
Lab Manager will be bringing together a panel of technical experts from leading vendor companies to discuss the latest trends and innovations in cell culture technology –for growing, harvesting, storing and transporting cells. They will discuss key factors to help you automate and streamline your cell culture processes and laboratory workflows. The panel will also bring up issues that are important in cell culture going forward such as cell misidentification and cell contamination. This free, educational webinar will provide you an opportunity to hear and ask questions about incremental changes and necessary technologies that can be put in place to bring about significant improvements in your lab efficiency and productivity.
Our experts will discuss:
- High-throughput cell culture and transfections
- Streamlining cell culture liquid handling
- Minimizing contamination in cell culture labs
- Automated processing, tracking and storage of cells
- Specialized solutions for stem cells, 3D cell culture and more