2:00 PM EDT
Key Learning Objectives:
• Understand the effect regular KF titrator maintenance has on result accuracy
• Discover simple maintenance tricks to reduce KF titrator downtime and simplify troubleshooting
• Learn how NIR compliments KF titration for faster and maintenance free moisture analysis
• Lab analysts, bench chemists and managers from Refinery, Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Polymer, Food & beverage, Edible oil, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
• Anyone interested in learning how to get the highest performance out of their KF titrator, no matter the brand
• Anyone interested in increasing laboratory throughput
• Lab chemists and technicians responsible for instrument service and maintenance
Metrohm USA Inc.
Dr. Kerri-Ann Blake is a Product Specialist at Metrohm USA in Riverview, Florida. She earned her PhD in Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Florida where she was a researcher at the Particle Engineering Research Center. Kerri-Ann joined the Applications team at Metrohm USA in 2012 focusing on titrations. She has since expanded her portfolio of technologies to include Electrochemistry, Spectroscopy, and Process Analytics. She performs internal as well as customer training. Kerri-Ann also has experience with writing Karl Fischer ASTM methods and has participated in their corresponding interlaboratory studies.