When scientists need to heat or cool liquid samples and keep them at a specific temperature, they use water baths and chillers. If you’re looking to purchase a water bath or chiller, it’s important to consider the space available in your lab and the capacity and temperature range you need. You should also consider whether you need a unit with extra features like circulation, ultrasonic cleaning, or shaking.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying a bath or chiller
- Water bath basics
- Choosing the right fluid for your chiller
- Bath and chiller design derives from both capacity and utility
- Controlling an experiment’s temperature
- How upgrading your lab bath or chiller can help you save big