The cannabis industry is booming, thanks to recent and ongoing legalization. Cannabis has shown promise as a pharmacotherapy for various conditions, including pain and spasticity related to multiple sclerosis, and its use in palliative oncology is well documented. Qualified professionals are in high demand as production escalates, and there are now even commercial cannabis production college programs designed to produce well-trained candidates. In this new field, labs are still trying to determine the best way to perform cannabis testing.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- Advice on managing a cannabis lab
- How to overcome challenges of cannabis potency and contaminant testing
- About cannabis potency testing
- About navigating regulations
- How to safely handle controlled substances in the lab
- How to effectively design your cannabis lab