Cell culture is a fundamental technique to examine cell growth, differentiation, and response to stimuli ranging from new drugs to toxins. It has applications in vaccine research, protein therapeutics, and cancer research, among countless others. Maintaining highly controlled conditions, and preventing contamination is essential for experimental success.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying cell culture technology
- Selecting the right cell culture media
- What to look for in cell culture vessels
- Storing your cells properly
- Accelerating flow cytometry’s potential for drug screening
- Advances in cell culture for drug development