Apart from performing many lab tasks more efficiently than manual options, automated liquid handlers (ALHs) offer several benefits. For any applications that require repetitive pipetting tasks, such as serial dilutions, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sample preparation, and next-generation sequencing, automated liquid handlers are the way to go. Apart from performing these and other tasks more efficiently than manual options, ALHs have several other benefits, such as reducing the risk of cross-contamination and improving traceability with barcode scanning features.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying an automated liquid handler
- The benefits of automated liquid handling for microscale samples
- Simplifying lab tasks with automated liquid handling
- Automated liquid handlers for chemical screening
- Robotic workstations and automation in drug discovery