Imagers lie at the heart of many lab workflows, including nucleic acid quantification, Western blots, Southern blots, Northern blots, a variety of assays, and histology. Choosing the right imager for your lab can save considerable time, effort, and money, but navigating the array of imagers and their features to optimize your workflows can be daunting.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- How to choose the right biomolecular imager for your lab
- User-friendly biomolecular imaging
- Transitioning to new imaging techniques
- How to achieve high-quality, high-sensitivity gel images
- GxP compliant western blots and nucleic acid quantification
- Versatile imaging and precise quantitation