Running a modern lab is a complex responsibility. It takes a wide variety of knowledge, expertise, and experience to deliver all the different activities required for the lab to successfully meet its mission and serve its key stakeholders. It is very difficult for most labs to have all the skills required in-house to deliver everything that is needed, especially smaller labs. Fortunately, there are service providers available who can help the lab with specific activities.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- How to decide when to use a laboratory staffing service
- Choosing services to improve lab performance
- Marketing your lab’s services
- What laboratory services can you outsource
- Leveraging contract research organization relationships