Successful laboratory design requires a common vision among the design, management, and consultant teams. Many factors are at play, including funding, location, staff well-being, local regulations, equipment needs, programming, future growth, and the like. With many elements to weigh and so much at stake, how do you know where to start?
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Five tactics for kicking off a successful laboratory design project
- Leading a lab design team
- Using digital delivery to streamline lab design and construction
- Five things every lab needs but doesn’t have
- From collaboration to miniaturization