Setting up your inventories in an electronic lab notebook (ELN) has never been easier. With the lab inventory management features, you can keep your data traceable by storing all your lab supplies in one place and connecting them to your projects, experiments, and results. Additionally, it will help you be in alignment with your team by assigning team duties and maintaining schedules (e.g. lab equipment availability).
In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- Customizing inventories to your specific needs
- Uploading existing inventory database
- Associating inventory data with other data
- Sharing inventories across different teams
- Exporting inventory database