Shakers are ubiquitous items in biomedical laboratories and, therefore, a crucial purchase to consider, even though their features, costs, and varieties are often an afterthought. On the large scale, a wide array of options for shakers can suit many different laboratory needs.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying a lab shaker
- The many ways to shake samples
- Controlling temperature while mixing samples
- Shakers for suspension cell culture
- A primer on digital shakers