Each year, Labs21 hosts a conference that allows laboratory professionals to meet and discuss the next generation of sustainable laboratories. The event is the largest of its kind, highlights recent advancements in laboratory efficiency and performance, and provides the Labs21 Community with a unique forum for information exchange and education.
Learn more about the upcoming Labs21 2011 Annual Conference in Providence, Rhode Island.
Conference highlights include:
- Pre-conference trainings, including Labs21 Workshops.
- Keynote presentation by a prominent, forward-thinking industry or academic leader.
- Wide variety of technical sessions, in-depth symposia, informal discussions, and a poster display.
- Technology and Services Fair featuring the latest in forward-thinking laboratory technologies and designs from the industry's leading manufacturers and service providers.
- Offsite tours of some of the area's most unique and sustainable laboratories and high-tech facilities.
- Presentation of the Go Beyond Awards.