Moisture measurements are made across a variety of industries. Whether you are making routine quality checks or performing highly regulated method validation, consistent instrument operation is required. Even with the best analytical technique, delays in manufacturing or product sales may occur when your KF titrator is not performing properly. Supporting daily operation of a KF titrator isn’t hard but, it’s not always intuitive either. Once you’ve optimized your KF analyzer, leveraging spectroscopic techniques can help further reduce daily maintenance tasks while increasing sample throughput.
Kerri-Ann Blake, Product Specialist, will provide insider tips for identifying sources of error in a KF measurement and a basic timeline for maintenance to help you prevent unexpected downtime. The benefits of near-infrared spectroscopy (NIR) for moisture measurements will also be presented. Find out how this complimentary technique makes moisture analysis reagent-free.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the effect regular KF titrator maintenance has on result accuracy
- Discover simple maintenance tricks to reduce KF titrator downtime and simplify troubleshooting
- Learn how NIR compliments KF titration for faster and maintenance free moisture analysis
Who should attend?
- Lab analysts, bench chemists and managers from Refinery, Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Polymer, Food & beverage, Edible oil, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
- Anyone interested in learning how to get the highest performance out of their KF titrator, no matter the brand
- Anyone interested in increasing laboratory throughput
- Lab chemists and technicians responsible for instrument service and maintenance