Finding the right candidate to fill a role in your lab can be difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. Some labs employ staffing services that specialize in connecting hiring managers with qualified, screened candidates for a fee. If done properly, finding the right lab staffing service can make the hiring process more efficient for you. Browse lab staffing service providers at LabManager.com/staffing
5 Questions to Ask When Selecting a Staffing Service Provider:
- Does the service provider specialize in recruiting laboratory personnel?
- How specialized is the skillset you need? If specialized, look for a staffing service that can provide qualified personnel in that area.
- What does their candidate screening process look like? Is it sufficiently thorough?
- How does the contract differ from other staffing services? Are there any catches?
- How quickly do you need the new staff? Generally, the more specialized the position, the longer it will take to fill.
Finding a Staffing Partner
Finding qualified candidates for your lab can be challenging. Partnering with a laboratory staffing service can streamline the sourcing, screening, and selection process, leaving you free to focus on the science. A good staffing partner will understand your industry’s unique challenges, work with speed and flexibility, and have a strong network of candidates. Learn more about what to look for in a staffing partner at LabManager.com/staffing-partner
When to Use a Staffing Service
At what point is it more cost-effective to employ a staffing service than handle all staffing processes in-house? Key factors to consider include employee turnover, onboarding processes, diversity, and overall workload. While it may seem more costly upfront, hiring a staffing service will connect you with a pool of qualified candidates and free you up for other work that is not so easily outsourced. Learn more about when to use a staffing service at LabManager.com/when-to-outsource-staffing