"Prepare Your Laboratory for Trace Analysis" Webinar
Milestone no cost webinar event will discuss how to prepare your laboratory for the highest quality trace metal data with the use of your ICP/ICP-MS instrumentation.
On Thursday, May 28th, 2009 at 2:00 PM EST Milestone will host a “NO COST” webinar event presented by Applications Manager, David Gunn, who will discuss how to prepare your laboratory for the highest quality trace metal data with the use of your ICP/ICP-MS instrumentation. With the challenges labs face daily, there is a need to have good sample preparation as well as techniques to increase the quality of the data. These techniques will enhance the effectiveness in sample preparation as well decrease overall laboratory costs.
The focus of the webinar includes:
- Identifying sources of contamination in the laboratory
- Modifying sample preparation for enhanced data quality
- Instrumentation for the laboratory
- Acid Purification – high purity on-demand acid production
- Ultra-trace cleaning – instrumentation and strategy
To register for this event go to: