Christopher Crews, Author ProfileChristopher Crews is an Environmental Health and Safety consultant with Focus Safety Consulting who has more than ten years’ experience working in the biotechnology field. Chris has worked as a lab manager in a former position, but currently provides EHS consultation to small and midsize biotech companies. He can be reached at ccrews@ehsfocus.
- A New CRISPR-Cas9 Protein to Increase Precision of Gene Editing
- With Mars Methane Mystery Unsolved, Curiosity Serves Scientists a New One: Oxygen
- Why Have so Many New Diseases Developed in the Bagged Salads Sector?
- Voyager 2 Reaches Interstellar Space
- Researchers Highlight Progress and Challenges of Phloem Research
Stay Connected with Lab Manager
Wednesday November 20, 2019
Wednesday November 27, 2019
Thursday December 5, 2019