High-throughput screening (HTS) is an essential part of the current drug discovery process. It allows for rapid automated testing of large libraries of biological or chemical compounds to assess their effect on a specific biological target. Flow cytometry instruments built with automation in mind can also help actualize the high-throughput potential of an instrument, as analysis demands increase further. Flow cytometers ready for robotic integration and with automation features can simplify operations, save time, and improve lab performance. If you’re starting to think about how automation could accelerate your research, join us for this webinar that will provide a strong foundation of best practices to set you up for automation success.
You’ll learn about:
- What scientific processes are amenable to automation
- What to consider before choosing to automate
- What types of instruments in the lab can be integrated and how many
- What support is available to a lab getting started with automation
- Some of the main benefits of automation