6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Biological Safety Cabinet
- Do the samples/specimens/cultures need to be protected from environmental particulates?
- Are chemicals involved in your application?
- What are your size limits? Make sure the new BSC will fit into the doorway of your lab!
- Does your work procedure require any special modifications to a standard model BSC?
- Do you plan to use instruments inside the BSC work area?
- What is the lifetime cost of each BSC? That includes filters, service, etc.
What Biological Safety Cabinet Is In Your Lab?
|Class I Biological Safety Cabinet||16%|
|Class II Biological Safety Cabinet||78%|
|Class III Biological Safety Cabinet||4%|
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing A BSC
|Durability of Product||94%|
|Performance of Product||94%|
|Safety and Health Features||94%|
|Low Maintenance/Easy to Clean||92%|
|Ease of Use||89%|
|Value for Price Paid||84%|
|Service and Support||82%|
|Low Operating Costs||81%|
Looking for a New Biological Safety Cabinet?
Lab Manager’s Biological Safety Cabinet Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available BSCs to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.