Academics are the pioneers of advancing science and technology, yet often use outdated practices when it comes to data management and lab maintenance. Expensive state-of-the-art equipment shared across campus can be inadequately maintained and cumbersome to retrieve experimental data from. While research sparks innovation, the processes to manage the instruments and lab equipment are either antiquated or unaffordable in academia.
Join us in this webinar to learn how two technology companies are committed to helping address challenges and modernize scientific research and operations by:
- Providing free product access to academics
- Accelerating science and quality processes with adaptable tools
- Consolidating information (data, asset, maintenance) on a unified platform
- Safeguarding research and laboratory knowledge
- Streamlining data sharing and collaboration across teams and departments