Modern laboratory design emphasizes features that enable flexibility for growth and change to ensure longevity. Purchasing considerations are increasingly focused on flexible spaces for collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability as well as data management.
In this resource guide, you’ll learn:
- Questions to ask when designing a lab
- How to turn design challenges to benefits
- Considerations for automation or robotics
- What to consider for a sustainable lab
- Whether your lab is ready in case of a disaster
- What to consider when renovating an occupied lab