Water baths and chillers are used in a variety of settings to incubate samples at controlled temperatures. Features such as precise temperature control and orbital shakers can help you tailor your bath or chiller so it is best suited to your application. Having the right piece of equipment for your needs will help you maximize efficiency and get the most out of your bath or chiller.
In this eBook you'll learn:
- Questions to Ask When Buying a Bath or Chiller
- Water Bath Basics
- Features to Consider When Buying a Laboratory Water Bath
- Choosing the Right Fluid for Your Chiller
- Baths and Chillers: All Roads Lead to Efficiency
- Bath and Chiller Design Derives from Both Capacity and Utility