Abstract Submission has RE-OPENED
September 1 - 30, 2014
EAS has opened up a limited number of spots for last-minute high quality poster abstracts to be included in the technical program. If you missed our April deadline, submit now to join us November 17-19th and present your research. EAS seeks contributions from scientists in many areas of analysis. See the list of topics on the right.
EAS is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. We offer high quality cutting-edge technical sessions and state-of-the-art short courses, workshops and seminars. Check out the current Oral sessions and Posters sessions. Submit an abstract for poster presentation to be part of this Technical Program!
Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS website which will open September 1st through September 30th.
Submit at: www.EAS.org/asubmit
Please carefully review the following information:
- All contributed abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two posters.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2014 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
Presenting authors of contributed submissions will be notified in or before October 21, 2014 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.