SLAS2014: Register by October 31 for Deepest Discounts
Registration is now open for SLAS2014, the third annual conference and exhibition of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS). Early-Bird registration rates are valid until October 31.
SLAS2014 Registration Now Open
Registration is now open for SLAS2014, the third annual conference and exhibition of the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS). Early-Bird registration rates are valid until October 31, so be sure to act soon for greatest savings.
Taking place January 18-22 at the San Diego Convention Center, SLAS2014 will deliver an exceptional attendee experience resulting from:
- An outstanding scientific program of 132 podium sessions, 400+ poster presentations, and 17 Short Courses across seven in-depth tracks
- Satellite educational symposia on Stem Cell Research at Sanford Consortium and Innovative Technologies for Medicine Discovery at the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation (GNF)
- Keynote presentations by Dr. Eric Topol, Scripps Institute, and Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, co-hosts of Radiolab
- A diverse exhibition featuring demos, tutorials, workshops and product experts from more than 300 multinational companies
- Unparalleled professional networking with more than 5,000 practicing scientists and related professionals from industry, academia, government and technology organizations
- Unique career coaching, mentoring and career development workshops
Check out SLAS2014.org for the latest event details as they are announced. Register by October 31 to take advantage of deepest discounts. Contact SLAS Headquarters with any questions.