The Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition is the second largest conference and exposition for laboratory science in the U.S. dedicated to the needs of analytical chemists and those in the allied sciences. Be a part of the program by contributing a paper for oral or poster consideration. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically via the EAS website at www.EAS.org/asubmit. The submission deadline is April 15.
Please review the following information:
- Invited speakers must not submit abstracts to EAS until requested
- All contributed abstracts must be submitted through our web site at www.EAS.org/asubmit. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
- Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two posters.
- All abstracts must be a maximum of 250 words or less.
- All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
- The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book for the 2011 Eastern Analytical Symposium.
- Presenting authors of contributed submissions will be notified in July 2011 of the status of the abstract and its session assignment.