Homogenizers are used to break down sample, including food products, cosmetics, soil, plant matter, tissues, and more, before those samples are analyzed. The goal of homogenization is to produce a sample with the analytes of interest dispersed uniformly throughout. There are handheld and bench-mounted configurations available, along with a variety of probes to match various sample types.
In this eBook you will learn:
- Questions to ask when buying a homogenizer
- The evolution of homogenizers
- Homogenizer misconceptions and considerations
- Determining the right mill or grinder for your application
- Ultrasonic liquid processor features that matter most